Aged 16-25, not in education, training or employment?
Prince’s Trust Fairbridge programme– free personal and social development course. Adventurous activities and a two night residential in sunny Sussex!
- Flexible one-to-one support (including mentoring and goal setting)
- Employability workshops and confidence building activities
- Numeracy and literacy support with Functional Skills Tutor
- Doesn’t affect benefits
- Great way to meet new people and learn new skills
“When I first started Fairbridge I was not confident, Fairbridge has helped me build my confidence, given me lots of opportunities and helped me make great friends” Tyrell, 22
Upcoming Fairbridge course dates:
- Prince’s Trust Poplar Centre (Poplar, E3 4QA)
- Residential Access Week–20thto 24thof August
- Induction slots available on 1st, 8th, 9th, 10thof August at either 10am, 1pm or 3pm
How to sign up:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07436 790198
- Online via our website: https://bit.ly/2yzJmyi