Eco Talent: 16 to 25 year olds helping transform the Limehouse Cut
Eco Talent is looking for 16-25 year olds who are interested in the environment and to be part of a dynamic social action project to transform the Limehouse Cut. If you are a school leaver, part-time student, looking for work, this could be for you!
Please contact Mary.Saakian@canalrivertrust.org.uk ASAP for further details.
Activities will include:
- volunteer for 72 days which will include your induction & team building, social action project, support and progression.
- get incentives and paid expenses
- achieve a Level 2/3 qualification in ASDAN Employability and potentially others
- run your own community project with your team
- work experience placement
- work alongside Canal & River Trust specialist teams
- experience London’s Canal’s in a variety of ways – canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, boats
- be part of a dynamic social project to transform the Limehouse Cut
The next cohort will start 9th January.