The Prince’s Trust Fairbridge Programme runs every month for 16 to 25 year olds who aren’t in education, employment or training. Click here to watch a short video about this course.
This flexible programme offers one-to-one support as well as group activities to help a young person build their confidence, get motivated, meet new people, identify and achieve their goals.
Highlights of the programme:
- 2 night residential in Sussex
- Entry Level 3 in Personal Development and Employability
- Employability and Independent living workshops
- Access to Corporate Mentors
- Art Therapy and Free Counselling Sessions
- Level 1&2 Food and Hygiene
- 1:1 Literacy and Numeracy Sessions
- First Aid at Work Qualifications
- National Indoor Climbing Wall Award Level 1&2
- ‘Access to out ‘Get Hired Employability Days’ with live vacancies
When and Where:
- Main programme – Wednesday 28th – Friday 30th June
- Run from our : Poplar Centre in East London
- You must register for an induction from
Tuesday 8th of June to Wednesday 21st of June 2017.
Telephone: 0800 842 842
Lunch and travel will be provided throughout the duration of the programme.