LBTH Community Alcohol Partnership survey
Poplar Harca is working with the LBTH Community Alcohol Partnership (CAP). The scheme is an award-winning strategy which aims to lower alcohol related anti-social behaviour. CAP has designed a survey about alcohol consumption for local people to complete. To help aid their research, please complete the survey here.
Aims of the scheme include reducing youth related anti- social behaviour associated with alcohol consumption.
The scheme’s aims include:
- reduce incidents of alcohol sales to young people under the age of 18
- reduce youth-related anti-social behaviour associated with alcohol consumption
- improve the health of young people & adults so they are aware of the consequences and risks associated with drinking alcohol
- reduce incidents of street drinking
- develop a responsible retailing ethos and effective partnership approach in the CAP area
- improve public perception on alcohol related issues