Working Start 50+ Programme
This programme offers unemployed Tower Hamlets residents, aged 50 and over, the chance to get back into work or gain experience in a new area. It includes a 6 month paid placement at the London living wage of £10.20 an hour.
Participants have to complete the mandatory accredited training one day per week
6 months paid placements at the London living wage of £10.20 an hour
Flexible working patterns
Varied roles to suit many interests
Gain an accredited qualification while you work
Get comprehensive in-work support
- Be a resident of Tower Hamlets
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be aged 50 years or over
- Be willing to complete the pre-placement training
- Have a positive approach to working and learning new skills
- Valid passport or British birth certificate
- Non-EU passport holders will need to prove eligibility for benefits
- Proof of address from within the last three months
- Proof of National Insurance number
- Up to date CV (If you don’t have one, the Workpath team can help)
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7364 0256.
This programme is brought to you by Workpath.